Downloading disrvpp.dll (184.108.40.206)
How to install disrvpp.dll on my Windows?
There are two ways to install the disrvpp.dll file on your computer. You can either install the file to the installation folder of the game or application that requires the DLL or register it using Microsoft REGSVR after placing it in the Windows System folder. Here are the instructions for both the methods:
Method 1: Manually install disrvpp.dll on Windows System Folder and Register the dll.
Note: The steps are slightly different for Windows 32 Bit and 64 Bit. Most modern Windows systems run on 64 Bit architecture. If you are unsure, follow the steps for 64 Bit.
- Download the disrvpp.dll from this page to your Windows computer. The file will download as a zip file. Extract it to get the dll file.
- Copy the disrvpp.dll file to the Windows System folder. The location of the system directory depends on the DLL file architecture and your OS architecture:
- If your Windows is 64-bit, then the 64-bit DLL files should be copied to the
C:\Windows\System32\ directory and the 32-bit DLL files should be copied to the
- On Windows 32-bit, the file should be copied to the
- Next, search for Command Prompt on your computer > Right Click > select Run as administrator.
- Execute this command:
- If registering 32-bit DLL on a 64-bit Windows, then enter the following command instead:
- Restart your computer.
Try to relaunch the software or game and see if the issue is fixed. If not, proceed to read the next section.
Method 2: Manually install the disrvpp.dll file on application or game folder
Sometimes, you may need to place the dll file in the folder of the game or application that it is a part of.
- Download the disrvpp.dll file from this page to your Windows system and have it ready. The file will download as a zip file. Extract it to get the dll file.
- Quit the software or game that the disrvpp.dll file is part of. Make sure it is not even running in the background.
- Copy the disrvpp.dll file and go to the folder where the game or application is installed on your Windows.
- Paste the disrvpp.dll.
- Reboot your Windows machine.
Try to open the game or application that requires the disrvpp.dll file and see if the issue is fixed.