Download steamworksmanaged.dll free for Windows to fix steamworksmanaged.dll missing problem. Currently, we have 1 different versions available and the latest version is 188.8.131.52.
About steamworksmanaged.dll Errors
When you are launching a Windows software, program, or game that requires steamworksmanaged.dll, Windows will check for the .dll file before launching.
If there are any issues with the steamworksmanaged.dll file, it will throw an error and the software or game won't launch. Here are a few examples of the errors:
- The program can't start because steamworksmanaged.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.
- This application failed to start because steamworksmanaged.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem.
- There was a problem starting steamworksmanaged.dll. Insufficient system resources exist to complete the requested service.
- There was a problem starting steamworksmanaged.dll. The specified module could not be found.
- The file 'steamworksmanaged.dll' could not be loaded or is corrupt. Setup cannot continue.
- The code execution cannot proceed because steamworksmanaged.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem.
- steamworksmanaged.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator or the software vendor for support.
These are some of the most common errors that occur when steamworksmanaged.dll goes missing from your Windows computer. This can also happen if the file is either corrupt or has other issues.
You have to reinstall the dll file or place the dll file in the software or game folder that actually requires it.
We currently have 1 of the steamworksmanaged.dll available for download. The latest version is 184.108.40.206.
Note: If there are multiple versions and are unsure about which version to download, always grab the latest version (220.127.116.11).
Read ahead to know more about how to fix the steamworksmanaged.dll errors.
How to Fix steamworksmanaged.dll Errors on Windows?
There are multiple ways to fix the steamworksmanaged.dll errors.
- Download the steamworksmanaged.dll from this page and place it in the Windows System folder.
- Download the steamworksmanaged.dll file from here and place it in the software or game folder that requires it.
- Re-install the latest version of the game or software.
- See if there are any latest updates to the software or game and install the same.
- See if there are any Windows updates available and install the same.
- Scan your Windows for virus or malware. Make sure it’s clean and does not have any vulnerabilities.
- Clean up your registry using a registry cleaner software.
Here are the detailed steps to fix the steamworksmanaged.dll errors.
Method 1: Manually install steamworksmanaged.dll on Windows System Folder and Register the dll.
Note: The steps are slightly different for Windows 32 Bit and 64 Bit. Most modern Windows systems run on 64 Bit architecture. If you are unsure, follow the steps for 64 Bit.
- Download the steamworksmanaged.dll from this page to your Windows computer. The file will download as a zip file. Extract it to get the dll file.
- Copy the steamworksmanaged.dll file to the Windows System folder. The location of the system directory depends on the DLL file architecture and your OS architecture:
- For 64-bit Windows, the 64-bit DLL files should be copied to the
C:\Windows\System32\directory and the 32-bit DLL files should be copied to the
- For 32-bit Windows, the file should be copied to the
- If registering 32-bit DLL on a 64-bit Windows, then enter the following command instead:
Try to relaunch the software or game and see if the issue is fixed. If not, proceed to read the next section.
Method 2: Manually install the steamworksmanaged.dll file on application or game folder
Sometimes, you may need to place the dll file in the folder of the game or application that it is a part of.
- Download the steamworksmanaged.dll file from this page to your Windows system and have it ready. The file will download as a zip file. Extract it to get the dll file.
- Quit the software or game that the steamworksmanaged.dll file is part of. Make sure it is not even running in the background.
- Copy the steamworksmanaged.dll file and go to the folder where the game or application is installed on your Windows.
- Paste the steamworksmanaged.dll.
- Reboot your Windows machine.
Try to open the game or application that requires the steamworksmanaged.dll file and see if the issue is fixed.
Method 3: Reinstall or update the game or software that requires steamworksmanaged.dll
- Make sure you have the latest version of the game or software. If there is an update, download and install the same.
- Reinstall the game or software and check if the steamworksmanaged.dll errors are resolved.
Method 4: Scan your Windows system for virus and malware
- Completely scan your Windows machine to see if you have any vulnerabilities such as virus or malware. It is not a good idea to rely on Windows Defender - even though it has gotten quite good over the years, it is definitely not as good as a dedicated Antivirus program.
- If there is indeed any virus or malware issue, try to clean it up using the Antivirus program.
- Try to restore your Windows to an earlier point of time if you have a system restore point.
- When all else fails, do a fresh reinstall of your Windows operating system.
steamworksmanaged.dll - Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What is the latest version of the steamworksmanaged.dll file?
A. 18.104.22.168 is the latest version of the steamworksmanaged.dll file available for download.
Q. Where to place the steamworksmanaged.dll file on Windows?
A. You can place the steamworksmanaged.dll file on your Windows System folder. If that does not work, try to place it in the folder of the game or software that requires it.
Q. Which version of the steamworksmanaged.dll file should I download?
A. Unless you are specifically asked to get a particular version, the latest version is always recommended. In this case, it would be 22.214.171.124.